I created this blog to put down in writing anything that evolves around me, either be politics, social concerns or just me being a supercilious schmuck. In that way, I get to perfect my writing skills. I will use any language I feel comfortable using to write down my cockamamie ideas.
Thursday, 10 May 2012
The whereabouts of Irvin Montshiwa
I have neglected this site of social network for far too long.
Recently I have been experience some sort of transformation. What the hell, I have been experience this awesome kind of transformation and it forced me to neglect my blog.
I feel it is time I get back to sharing my thoughts and life.
Highlights of what has been happening in my life:
1. I left Cape town and moved to the City of Gold, Johannesburg. It has been over a year now and at first I hated the city with all my might. Slowly but surely getting used to it now.
2. I found someone whom I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with up until I find out the poor person is a natural liar who will do anything to keep making people sanity is in control.
3. I joined the power house of innovation, Google. Loving my job to bits.
4. All in a nutshell this led to me no longer dwelling on the heartbreak I experience along the way.
5. I am a happy lad, looking forward to a brighter future.
Let the ball roll, as well as the good times.
So, from now on, look forward to my blog updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment