Thursday, 10 May 2012

Whom to trust now-a-days?

Coming form work this afternoon, I switched on my TV and I changed channels as usual I wanted to see the last part of Oprah. I was shocked after I realized what she was discussing.

The show was about this middle aged dude who used to be molested by his mother. Now, that got me sick from the stomach.

I am still asking myself a question, " If a mother can do that to a child, what does that leave a child's principle, love and trust?".

In South Africa we hear every day how men molest little girls and boys, how women get raped, killed and mutilated. But, it is seldom you get to hear a story of a mother having done such malefic things to her kid(s).

A mother is regarded as a pillar of strength, the root that grows deep, deep down. But, what does one do if you are face with such evil mother?

I mean, if those people you are close to and they are close to you do those things to you, how the hell are you going to love in the future.

I am not excusing what men do to hurt kids, but we know men are pigs, well most of them. There are still good men out there.-

The guy was twelve when his mother started using him for sex. WTF?

I wish there could be a law that deals with these monsters harshly. Since they violate others human rights then obviously they don't deserve to be tolerated.

I am still shocked, and pissed.

No comments: