I have been trying to figure out what life means, despite the fact that it is defined as a characteristic of organisms that exhibit certain biological processes such as chemical reactions or other events that results in a transformation.
Life is full of the good and the bad, from one being happy and the other searching for happiness, while others are feeling lonely, sad, empty even though the might be having "a thing" that makes the world go round, money. I was once told that if I truly want to be happy I should carve my path to happiness and joy by knowing God. Well, I grew up going to church, both my brother and sister studied Theology but all I have gathered is that I went to church regularly not to know God but to be counted amongst those that do attend church service and to also to follow my parent's wishes. I do not regret going to church, I met a lot of people through going to church. That still does not give a meaning to life. Most of the time I do feel that life is quintessential of high school environment. When you are with your parents, you still get to be controlled, when you are with other elders the same thing happens, even at work, in a relationship (any kind of a relationship).
Does life means being controlled by your superiors or one serving his or her purpose on this earth?
I am still puzzled...
No comments:
Post a Comment