The good side is that I have made few interesting friends and I am looking forward to going home in few weeks, wow, being with my family is what keeps me going for now. I am also planning not to come back to Cape Town next year. That means? Goodbye the coast and hello high veld. Away from the horrid and pretentious people I met here.
I have so many resolutions lined up for next year and I can't wait to execute them, I am so chuffed, but for now, I have to live the ones I made this year. Some did not pin out but I am commoved by the ones I've achieved. I still have time to rectify the mistakes.
For example, just to name few:
- I happen to have four most important people in my life, Tshidiso, Monde, Tumelo and Chris.
- I have a very loving and supportive family structure, they have never judged me in whatsoever.
- My career, which I believe the best is yet to come. I have learned a lot in a year that I have been working.
- And waking up this morning and be informed that Barack Obama has taken the lead in the Presidency college elect votes, that made my day. One black man who is ready to enter the white house and make it his home. His motto " We can" and "Change is what we need". America has now being blessed with two big O's; Oprah and Obama. Ooh Lord bless America for not judging Obama by his skin color but by the content of his character.
OK, I am starting to talk shit now. Let me bounce out of here. L8r...
No comments:
Post a Comment