Take for instance:
- You get to have a weird kinda good feeling when you are drunk, but if you want to have the feeling everyday, the probability of you being an alcoholic get fatter by the day.
- I remember the first time I smoked weed I was so high and full of energy that I would have had sex the whole night, round after round but if you do that you will eventually become a junky.
- Ooh the chocolates, eating them relieve or reduce your stress level but the impact, ask me I have a belly to show for that, I keep on asking myself, what the fuck happened to my six pack? Shit, the answer chocolate and KFC, ooooooh not to mention Coke.
- If you are homosexual in all aspects, I mean gay, lesbian, tranny you get to be told that God does not allow that, it is not written in the bible. You don't get to be free, you live your life by pleasing others. No wonder we have married men and women who have partners outside their marriage a.k.a AmaAfter Nine.
- To have a middle class life you need money, but with the interest rating being incremented like this, well the poorer become more poorer. You get to ask yourself now, will I ever get a chance to buy a brand new car, live in a luxury house and have two kids and be married to a very beautiful partner. Those partners they are expensive. Everything is now expensive, I mean you used to enjoy a gum that cost you 0,05 cents not it is worth 0,30 cents. How crappy is that.
- Cigarettes? men those things help you deal with a tough situation, but they have this weird messages on the boxes that say "... Smoking can kill you...". Do you really want to die? Well, I had a cigarette this morning and I felt awesome since I don't smoke religiously, I had to try some today, oooh what a feeling I tell you.
- Wine, ooh man, they have discovered that, if a man drinks three glasses of wine a week, the chances of testosterone to be high is good, remember there is always a but, but if you do have more than that your are increasing a chance to have diabetes.
No comments:
Post a Comment