Sometime in life we go through things that lead to one actually forgetting where they come from, what makes them who they are.
I have been dealing with some personal issues lately but i must say, sitting here right now watching Desperate Housewives, it just hit me. We take things for granted. And whoever wrote Carlos's lines kinda knew exactly how the scene will spike some of my teenage memories back.
I can't believe how this is speaking to me right now. That is why I had to put it down here on my diary. From now on I will stop being unappreciative of the great life i have and continue to have.
I have been dealing with some personal issues lately but i must say, sitting here right now watching Desperate Housewives, it just hit me. We take things for granted. And whoever wrote Carlos's lines kinda knew exactly how the scene will spike some of my teenage memories back.
I can't believe how this is speaking to me right now. That is why I had to put it down here on my diary. From now on I will stop being unappreciative of the great life i have and continue to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment