Tuesday, 13 July 2010

May his Soul rest in Peace

Sometimes it is a blessing to welcome a new wonderful life on this earth. We rejoice and we have a million dollar smiles on our faces, the euphoric feeling is priceless.

We make plans for the little one, uncles and aunts contemplate how they are going to spoil the new born baby while the parents are most grateful and looking forward with the hope that the child get raised accordingly and with strong principles that they get to be proud of their little bundle of joy.

In ones life cycle there is what we call the period when ones heart stop beating. We postpone this day every minute of everyday. And, we reckon and hoping that we don't get to experience such an awful time.

Death is inevitable, one way or the other we are all going to die someday. It is just a matter of when and how.

I am preparing to go back home because last week I received dreadful news that the most inspirational person in my life passed on to the other side. By Saturday I will be burying Lucas Tuelo Montshiwa.

It is times like this when one looks back and recall the moments you once shared with the one who passed on or those whom you missed.

Tuelo has been an inspiration and there were times when I wanted to be like him. Level headed and family orientated, and there were times when he was all up in my face making sure that I push myself. And when he did not like what you did he would tell you. He was the kind of a person who did not buy face.

May his soul rest in peace and I hope he will finally rest in his last place of rest on this planet.

No comments: