Being far away from family tends to take a toll on me. I have been trying to relocate closer to my family, and since I am picky with whom I want to work for, that has not been a success venture.
At the moment I believe I have decided to settle in Cape Town (for the time being). I am looking forward to my partner telling me that things are looking great but now I am glad that my baby sister is staying with me.
Sharing a flat with one of my most adored siblings I enjoy the company, the reminiscing and most importantly to have someone to listen to without being judged vice versa.
I am glad I convinced her to come stay with me at least I have someone closer. After my big sister left Cape Town I kinda felt alone. That feeling is gone. All I ought to do is enjoy these good moments. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment