I was just thinking right now. Weird thoughts though. I did math and I used to regard it as my life. I did enjoy attending math classes even if it meant the class stretching to extra time. Now, something has been intriguing me for weeks now. There is this equation that I seem not to classify so that I can know its roots. It's looping me.
I once talked about people who are born stars and those that were born to be natural so that we can have a balance. The same question crops up but in a different frame of reference. Now, what I am thinking is a "brand". There are people in life who claim to have changed but still they have covered themselves with a fake blanket. Changing the way you look in order to depict change does not equate to one being altered.
I might be confusing you here. Se ke se buang motlhomongwe ga se ise tlhogong, ke tla leka ka matla aka otlhe go ka tlhalosa without losing the contextualization of my point.
A brand is a brand and you pay a lot of money to maintain it provided it is an important one. That's reality. That is why we have trademark restrictions and before you can use one's trademark you are required to ask for a trademark exemption. There are those that comes and goes. They are called fashion.
Now, if you use to be a stuck up cow and you decide to have a life of a socialite, that is not regarded as being changed. Change comes from within not from the outside. Change is handling things that do matter with delicacy and discarding those that do not matter. Change is living your life for the better not to impress other people in order to feel needed because the time when you run out of honey, them bees will move on, you will be stuck and left alone to pick up the pieces.
I tend to see people who claim to be having fun but there is a line on their face that demoes otherwise. Simply a line that shows that the person is not totally happy and they are just showcasing felicity but they just can't portray it decently.
There is an old saying that my granny (May her soul rest in peace) used to say," If you lie to yourself you end up believing your lies". I know a couple of people who affirm strongly that they have changed but their so called change is just a front. You need just one dissembled act to make them revert to their old self. Unfortunately by doing that you will simply be horrid. So, let them think they have changed but by the time they realize they are fooling themselves, their time would have ran out. It's a pity, in this planet you get to live once, immortality does not exist but simply imaginary.
Fake does not last... Rather live your life by being your oneself rather that trying so hard to fit in a society that will spit you out as soon as you run of out flavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment